CRIS CYBORG will take on Arlene Blencowe in the Bellator MMA 249 event in Connecticut as she bids to keep her post-UFC career on track.
The Brazilian-American, 35, has achieved an incredible record of 22 wins and 2 defeats as she goes into this weekend’s bout.
In fact, since being beaten on her debut in 2005, Cyborg has only lost to Amanda Nunes at UFC 232 in December 2018.
And now she heads back to Bellator for her second event with MMA’s second-biggest franchise and here is all you need to know to watch it.
Australian Blencowe, 37 – a former boxer – has a record of 13 wins and seven defeats in MMA.
When is Cris Cyborg vs Arlene Blencowe at Bellator 249?
The featherweight world title fight between Cris Cyborg and Arlene Blencowe takes place at 10pm East Coast time in the US on October 15.
That is 3am on Friday, October 16 in the UK, so you’ll have to be up late to watch it.
The prelims start from 12.15am in Britain on Friday morning.
How can I watch Cris Cyborg vs Arlene Blencowe?
Sky Sports are broadcasting Bellator 249 on Sky Sports Main event and Sky Sports Mix.
That means you don’t even need to have a Sky Sports subscription, but a basic Sky Entertainment package, which you can get for £25 a month.
Now TV subscribers can also watch on any internet connected device with their login.
Who else is on the main card at Bellator 249?
The main event starts at 3am UK time, which is when Sky Sports are beginning their coverage.
- Cris Cyborg vs Arlene Blencowe (featherweight)
- Patricky Pitbull vs Jaleel Willis (lightweight)
- Ricky Bandejas vs Leandro Higo (bantamweight)
- Saad Awad vs Maneel Nallo (lightweight)
SEA YOU LATER
Inside McGregor’s £2.7m luxury Lamborghini yacht dubbed Supercar of the Sea
McGregor told ‘stars could align’ for Khabib fight if he beats Poirier in 2020
Khabib says he won’t do The Ultimate Fighter against McGregor even for $5BILLION
McGregor shares clip landing blows in UFC 229 brawl and boasts ‘unlucky lads’
LIFTING THE LIDD
Liddell reveals White walked in on him having orgy after Ortiz fight
McGregor ranks himself No2 in MMA GOAT list but says he will eventually be No1
Who is on the prelim card in Bellator 249?
The prelims start at 12.15am UK time.
- Albert Gonzales vs Kastroit Xhema (welterweight)
- Christian Edwards vs Hamza Salim (light heavyweight)
- Kyle Crutchmer vs Kemran Lachinov (welterweight)
- Joseph Creer vs Andrew Kapel (middleweight)
- Mike Kimbel vs Da’mon Blackshear (contractweight)
- Steve Mowry vs Shawn Teed (heavyweight)
- Aviv Gozali vs Logan Neal (welterweight)