COSTA fans can tuck into a new After Eight muffin as part of the coffee chain’s Christmas menu for 2020.
The sweet treat consists of a chocolate muffin filled with a peppermint flavoured sauce, topped with white icing and finished with an After Eight.
The new muffin will be available from November 3, with prices starting from £1.97.
The coffee chain is also bringing out a lobster toastie for customers who want to feel fancy over the festive season.
Priced from £5, the toastie is made with responsibly sourced lobster and béchamel sauce, topped with a selection of cheeses in a parsley crumb topped seeded malted bloomer bread.
Prices do vary depending on which Costa you go to, so you may end up paying slightly more than this for these products.
Costa Coffee’s Christmas menu 2020
COSTA is releasing the following products as part of its Christmas 2020 range.
Everything below will be available from November 3 until the end of December.
Costa couldn’t give us an exact date for when its Christmas menu finishes, but we expect it to last until at least December 25.
- Lobster toastie – from £5.00 (new)
- British pork and bramley apple sausage roll – from £2.19 (new)
- British turkey and the trimmings toastie – from £3.50 (returning)
- Brie, maple bacon and cranberry stonebaked panini – from £3.50 (returning)
- Vegan “turkee”, cranberry and stuffing bloomer toastie – £3.50 (new)
- Lotus Biscoff “cheezecake” (vegan) – from £2.63 (new)
- Vegan Father Christmas gingerbread – from £1.75 (new)
- Christmas fruit cake (vegan and gluten-free) – from £1.75 (returning)
- Mince tart (vegan and gluten-free) – from £1.75 (returning)
- Rich chocolate and hazelnut shimmer cake – from £2.63 (new)
- After Eight muffin – from £1.97 (new)
- Terry’s Chocolate Orange muffin – from £1.97 (returning)
- Jammin’ in the Chimney cake – from £1.97 (new)
- Crispy chocolate star – from £1.53 (new)
- Belgian chocolate tasting experience gift set – £5.00 (new)
- Italian cake selection pack – £5.00 (new)
The new toastie will be included in the Costa £5 meal deal, where you get a drink and choice of food from a limited selection for a fiver.
Also new for Christmas 2020 is a pork and bramley apple sausage roll and vegan “turkee” cranberry and stuffing toastie.
In terms of sweet stuff, there’s a vegan Lotus Biscoff “cheezecake” and festive crispy chocolate stars.
Costa will be releasing Christmas gift sets too, including a Belgian chocolate tasting experience for £5.
This consists of three Belgian chocolates and a handcrafted hot drink, plus a Costa gift card with £3.40 on it.
You can see everything that’s new in the box above.
Fans will also be pleased to know that Costa is bringing back its Terry’s Chocolate Orange muffin from Christmas 2019.
It’ll be priced at £1.97 this year, down from the £2.25 it previously cost, due to Costa cutting prices after VAT was slashed for hospitality businesses.
If you’re already planning on tucking in, use the the Costa store finder to locate your nearest branch. Costa has more than 2,600 stores nationwide.
Sadly, it doesn’t look like the caramelised orange and cream range from last year will be coming back.
LIFE IS LIGHTER
Quality Street fans’ fury as tubs miss popular chocs due to factory crisis
Here’s how to get £140 towards your electricity bill this winter
New online HMRC tool to help you claim back up to £125 if you work from home
DEAL WITH IT
We reveal the best Amazon Prime Day deals including tablets & vacuum cleaner
Martin Lewis alerts 4million Brits who are eligible for £500 coronavirus payment
CHEQUE THIS OUT
Christmas Universal Credit, PIP and other benefit payment dates announced
Costa has only just released details of its autumn menu and it includes a gingerbread latte.
The coffe chain has also announced a new caramel apple tart.
Fancy a brew? We’ve rounded up the best and worst value coffee loyalty schemes including McDonald’s, Starbucks, Cafe Nero and Costa.