1. All places of worship remained closed until further notice.
2. Eateries and restaurants to open between 9am-3pm and are to do only takeout. Take note! Must wear gloves and masks.
3. Public transport. All commuters to wear masks and gloves. Handwashing equipment and thermometers must be provided.
Buses to load 60% capacity. For instance if you bus can seat 10 people, you can only load 6 persons. No standing.
All airconditioners must be off on BRT! All commercial bikes suspended! Tricycles to carry 2 passengers only.
4.Controlled easing phase for all businesses, . Banks and companies are as follows: All staff will work between 9am and 3pm. Maximum of 60% capacity on ground. Others to work from home.
5. All schools remain closed! Teach online!
6. Whistle blower Channels to be introduced for any one who flaunts the directives
7. All beaches, clubs, gyms, salon, cinemas, swimming pool remains closed!
8. Markets to open on designated days between 9am-3pm
9. 50% elevator capacity only
10. Funerals are permitted. Only 20 people permitted to attend and that includes the officiating ministers. No party to follow it.
11. Curfew remains in place as directed by the President. 8pm to 6am and starts from May 4th.
12. Review of compliance to be done again in 2 weeks!