April 14, 2021

Student left in shock after noodles she was cooking in her hostel was stolen [photos]

Student left in shock after noodles she was cooking in her hostel was stolen [photos]

A female student has said she is in shock after the dinner she was making was stolen right while she was cooking it.

According to the lady, she usually cooks in her room but decided to cook outside her room that particular night because of heat and then this happened.
She said she only went inside to return her vegetable oil and pepper and when she returned met an empty pan.
Sharing a photo of what was left in the pan, she tweeted: “So for the first time in my two years in this hostel, I said I should cook outside my room cause of heat. I entered the room to just return d pepper and oil and before I came back, my noodles is gone… Buhari is actually not our problem in this country. We’d see in d morning.”


READ  False evidence: Police slams criminal charges against lawyer, one other

Leave a Reply

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.

%d bloggers like this: